The Glow

A month ago I wrote a blog. I was unhappy and miserable and wasn't enjoying the last trimester of my pregnancy at all.


Since then I've had multiple women reach out to me. I was overwhelmed with the response I got! Women who've gone through the same pain, giving advice, consoling me, sending love and well wishes. It made me feel sò much better! Knowing I'm not alone in this and being able to talk about it without feeling judged or ashamed.

A huge thank you goes out to each and every comment, like, email and call from you amazing people!
Today, I'm the total opposite of what I felt like a month ago.


Have you ever watched "What to expect when you're expecting"? The main character gets her 'pregnancy glow' only after she's had the baby.
I kind of feel that way...

I'm glowing! I can't stop smiling, I'm in seventh heaven right now. It's been two weeks since I've had my baby and I couldn't be happier!
Here I am, it's 1:00am and I'm nursing my brand new little baby, smiling from ear to ear and writing this...
Life is good again ♡

xo Zelda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resilience

Slowing down