Busy Days...

Have you ever had a day where you just can't make out what's really going on or what you're busy with, but you're busy the entire time?
I can't decide if I love or hate these days.  And 3/4 of my week consists of these days...



Today was one of those for me.  And I got a little frustrated with myself at one point.  Until I had this 'light bulb' moment.  I finished up at work and got dressed for netball practice.  Got in the car and on my way to the courts Adam Lambert's rendition of Mad World played on one of my notorious compilations.

"All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for the daily races
Going no where
Going no where
...

It's a very very - mad world."

You know the song...
It just made me realize how lucky I am.  It's a privilege to be so busy .
Some people do as little as possible and are totally stagnant.  I want to evolve, learn, do as much as I can while I've got the chance to.  I don't want to be going 'no where'. 

I got to see my hubby for half an hour when I got home tonight before he had to leave for work.  Sad, but glad to have a partner that understands the concept of 'being busy' too.

Now... a cup of tea and a bubble bath.
Good night everybody 
Zee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resilience

Slowing down